9.01.2009

One Million Arrows: Raising your Children to Change the World



TODAY is the BIG DAY! The AMAZON BOOK BOMB and launch of

One Million Arrows:
Raising Your Children to Change the World

Author Julie Ferwerda is an inspirational Christian speaker and writer who is just an amazing Christ follower! She is passionate about her faith and describes herself as a "truth-teller" who treasures her family and friends. I had the privilege of being inspired by Julie's instruction when my Women's Adventure Group at church invited her to be the featured speaker of our Amazing Race Women's Retreat at Ralston White Retreat Center in Mill Valley, California, in November 2008.

I'm sharing this with you TODAY because I believe that this book will not only be LIFE changing but also WORLD changing!

We need everyone to help to make this day a BIG SUCCESS!
Please pass this on!

Dear God, bless this effort and those who purchase this book and share it, for Your children and Your Kingdom! AMEN

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At September 10, 2009 10:12 PM, Blogger Julie Ferwerda said...

Thank you so much Piegirl. I was the one who was blessed at that retreat! Thank you for all your wonderful support and love. I love you guys too! I hope we can do it again sometime. You'll always be my first retreat and it couldn't have been a better experience! God is so good!

Julie

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home